Thursday 26 February 2015

Rare Condor Corperation Guitar with on board effects. Made in Japan

guitarz.blogspot.com:










I've never tried a guitar with built in effects. I have seen a few for sale over the years, and have seen them profiled on this blog. This is the first time I've seen or heard of Condor Corperation guitars.

All in all this specimen is a pretty typical 1970s era Japanese Strat copy, only it comes with on-board effects including a phaser, distortion, booster, and what appears to be a treble booster.

At $135 Canadian this would be a cost effective way to try this kind of setup.

R. W. Haller



© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

4 comments:

  1. Screw the guitar, I want that pink leopard print blanket. That's pure class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one - had it since the 80s - I love it. It plays very smoothly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of those - had it since the 80s - it plays very well and really smoothly - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. also some are badged yasuki,had one as a youth

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis