Monday 16 January 2017

Sauvage OPM1 Guitar made from one piece of 100 year old Olive ash.

guitarz.blogspot.com:






I think I'm in love.

There is little to say here that the pictures cannot say for themselves.

This Sauvage OPM1 ( One Piece Master ) is everything that is right with modern guitars as far as I'm concerned. Slightly retro, slightly modern, and wholly original.

R.W. Haller




© 2016, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

7 comments:

  1. Friggin' beautiful. Prices are friggin' ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's nice. It's sold out too, however looking at the price of the OPM II and OPM III. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have afforded it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:09 am

    Hello sir I like your post can you please promote my blog plzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me? The guitar looks amazing and it will sound more amazing when played.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Original? I think they owe a royalty to John Backlund.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quiet an interesting technique! Gonna use it as persuasive speech topics for college!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis